1) Online Application : 2023. 4. 10.(Mon) 09:00 ~ 4. 21.(Fri) 16:00
- Go to https://engraduate.yu.ac.kr and click on the banner written “apply”
2) Document Submission : 2023. 4. 10.(Mon) 09:00 ~ 5. 4.(Thu) 16:00
- #113, Graduate School, Yeungnam University, 280 Daehak-ro, Gyeongsan, Gyongbuk, 38541, Republic of Korea
3) Notification of Result : 2023. 6. 28.(Wed) 14:00
- The result will be announced on the individual’s application page.
4) Registration Period : 2023. 7. 4.(Tue) ~ 7. 6.(Thu) 16:00
- Print out a tuition invoice online from the result notice page and pay to Daegu Bank by (international) wire transfer.
Applicants must meet one of the following requirements.
- A person whose both parents hold nationalities other than Korean
- A person who completed elementary, middle, high school and college or university education in countries other than Korea
|M.A. / M.S.||
Note: Official certificate of the Bachelor's degree or equivalent educational attainment must be submitted no later than the last day of the admission period.
Applicants can apply for any department regardless of their previous degree study field.
Applicants who hold either a Bachelor of Medicine or Bachelor of Dental Clinic degree are eligible to apply for studies in the Clinical Medicine Field of Medical Science. Applicants who do not hold a degree from the medical field are eligible to obtain a Master of Science or Ph.D. in Science degree.
International Professors for Education at the College of Basic Studies, Yeugnam University are eligible to apply for the Graduate Program at Yeungnam University.